ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 05:33 PM

SEASON'S GREETINGS:

For My Democrat Friends:

"Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious / secular persuasion and / or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

We also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the generally accepted calendar year 2007, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great.

Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. And without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes. By accepting these greetings you are accepting these terms.

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for herself or himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.

And For My Republican Friends:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

You can substitute "bleeding heart liberal" or "tree hugger" for Democrat in order to keep politics out of the forums. And if you are a bleeding heart libera/tree huggerl: go fuck yourself. :evil:

#2 Yatzee_Squirrel

Yatzee_Squirrel

Kimber

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 896 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 05:57 PM

Merry Christmas to you too

#3 $VT-c0brA

$VT-c0brA

drunken master

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 06:04 PM

Merry Christmas to you too

+1........^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :perk:

#4 RogueAlly

RogueAlly

Lurker+

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 06:08 PM

And For My Republican Friends:

You can substitute "bleeding heart liberal" or "tree hugger" for Democrat in order to keep politics out of the forums. And if you are a bleeding heart libera/tree huggerl: go f*ck yourself. :evil:

The same to you Shlonky. :tup:

#5 pusadolfo

pusadolfo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 06:22 PM

Merry christmas to all and to all happy new year!!! and hey shlonky what about those who aren't neither republicans nor democrats?? and i wanted to give you guys an early christmas gift it's a 07 calendar from our best beer producers but the problems is that it's 2.5 mb so i couldn't upload it, so later i'll see how i'm gonna do to send it to all of you. :grin:

#6 XxInColdBloodxX

XxInColdBloodxX

-The Foxez-

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 06:27 PM

Merry Christmas!

#7 �HADOW109

�HADOW109

Inquisitor

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 06:29 PM

Merry Christmas :1:

#8 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 06:30 PM

Yea, Merry Xmas to you.

Or as Shadow might say to the jews reading this...

f*ck off.

(Disclaimer: I have nothing against bagel munchers, only Barbra Streisand)

#9 Constantine

Constantine

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 06:42 PM

Yup. Did you hear the story about the Jewish dude who complained about a christmas tree in an airport. He complained cause there was no Jewish festivas pole or a huge ball of fried bread and said he would sue the airport. Anyways, the airport took the tree down and the dumbass made a statement he was just bluffing and did not mean for the tree to be removed. What a tard.

You don't have to be super-christy to wish anyone a merry christmas. So...Merry Christmas!

C

#10 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 06:45 PM

And if you are a bleeding heart libera/tree huggerl: go fuck yourself. :evil:

If you're a filthy pig Republican / Christ-tard, same to you! Merry Christmas, fuckhead! :tup:

#11 XxInColdBloodxX

XxInColdBloodxX

-The Foxez-

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 06:45 PM

Yup. Did you hear the story about the Jewish dude who complained about a christmas tree in an airport. He complained cause there was no Jewish festivas pole or a huge ball of fried bread and said he would sue the airport. Anyways, the airport took the tree down and the dumbass made a statement he was just bluffing and did not mean for the tree to be removed. What a tard.

You don't have to be super-christy to wish anyone a merry christmas. So...Merry Christmas!

C

I hate how people are so damn sensitive...
The majority celebrates Christmas, so they should STFU and go home to their candles

#12 Mandraque

Mandraque

Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 07:00 PM

If you're a filthy pig Republican / Christ-tard, same to you! Merry Christmas, f*ckhead! :tup:

word! republicans and their neoconservative bullsh*t....jk :evil: �i dont really care

#13 Xiertic

Xiertic

The Dagger In The Dark

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 07:12 PM

Christ and his holiday offend me.

Banned.

Edited by Xiertic, 13 December 2006 - 07:12 PM.

#14 Mr. Sticks

Mr. Sticks

Spam Master General

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 08:15 PM

Merry Christmas nukkas!

#15 dar_tana

dar_tana

Death to the Infidels!

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 09:28 PM

I celebrate Festivas.

Get out the aluminum pole!!

#16 Communist

Communist

Red Lazarus

• PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 10:03 PM

I'm a Democrat but I will agree that this disagreement over the holidays is bullsh*t. If someone wants to say Merry Christmas and have a Jesus inna Manger, LET EM f*cking DO IT. It's not gonna blow up the Earth.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Here's to another good 2000 of 'em.

#17 *CHILIDOG*

*CHILIDOG*

BoSS Fantasy Football 2010 Champ

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 10:50 PM

Tis the season to be a disagreeable prick. Happy Winter Break everyone. The least you can do is enjoy the free vacation.

#18 Mandraque

Mandraque

Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 11:03 PM

if i say happy holidays is more than anything to piss off dumb ass christians, i went to church for the first time in a while and the guy demanded that nobody buys anything of any store that doesnt say merry christmass.....f*ck off! i dont give a sh*t you instigating ovecompensated fuker!

/end rant

#19 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 11:48 PM

You can substitute "bleeding heart liberal" or "tree hugger" for Democrat in order to keep politics out of the forums. And if you are a bleeding heart libera/tree huggerl: go f*ck yourself. :evil:

lol. Nice one.

Everyone just f*cking call it christmas or go back to the country you came from... lol

#20 medel

medel

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 11:49 PM

I hate christmas simply because of the music. Maybe if you all would keep it to yourselves, or at least only torture us for a few weeks it would be fine. When radio stations start switching to 24/7 christmas crap BEFORE Thanksgiving, you're just being selfish. :D
That aside, Happy Kwanza

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users