38 replies to this topic

#1 Rayzak

Rayzak

Lurker

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 02:48 PM

Hello I got banned by admin..
I don't wanna say anything bad, but WTF?
Server FULL of abusers and admins who talk ONLY in console and ACT like they are part of NiP.
After all they are like "RESPECT ADMINS" ta-da! You know, if there is no brain but whole bunch of ambitions to ABUSE admin powers - admins should be banned, not users.
It's funny when junky admins talk about "yea... I NEVER mistaken when someone hacks" - so noob to say.

I got banned by NOOB admin - no respect to it. No brains admin - wandering where did u get him? Or he pay lots of money to feel that hes the MAN?

I've played this game since 98 and maybe I'm not the best player, but I know how play this game, and some bold balls boys should not tech me how to play it.

I'm not sure, but I saw some abusers on this server, I did not payed attention to them as long they don't touch me... But Here we go - I got banned... for SOMETHING I have no idea about...

I'd like to ask root admin to give me admin with slapping (I don't need anything else since I'm not abuser) permission and remove from ban list.

You will get:
1. Old player with knowledge of the game
2. Wise admin
3. No abusing admin
4. Equitable admin; since I have everything I need in this life and I have nothing to prove to others (like most of this boys do).
5. Will look and report abusers (you have lots of them)
6. Experienced admin. I used to be an admin, but server does not work anymore, so I've decided to find another one... Found it... KINDA

I will get:
1. Server that I like to play on (no awp, office)
2. Admin abusers not gonna bother me

Rayzak.

#2 Iceman

Iceman

Combine Soldier

• Banned
  • 178 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 02:54 PM

we need a comedy forum for posts like above

#3 Rayzak

Rayzak

Lurker

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 02:55 PM

U need a little bit of respect and brain... It helps in life

#4 Justin Sane

Justin Sane

Old Man of the Sea

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 02:55 PM

Having played with Rayzak, he seems like a good guy.

But this request for adminship is laughable.

Who banned you and why?

#5 Mr. Sticks

Mr. Sticks

Spam Master General

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 02:57 PM

I'm sure an admin will be in here soon enough, guys, lets let them deal with it until we know whats going on, lol.

#6 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 02:58 PM

we need a comedy forum for posts like above

agreed...

Rofl at this thread...

#7 XxInColdBloodxX

XxInColdBloodxX

-The Foxez-

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 02:58 PM

I'm sorry this is no way to get respect letalone unbanned with this post.
I wasnt there when you were banned but i know you shouldent be unbanned for showing no respect to the admins, but i will let a higher force deal with it.

edit:
No way in hell are you getting admin with this.

Edited by XxInColdBloodxX, 29 December 2006 - 02:59 PM.

#8 Rayzak

Rayzak

Lurker

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 03:00 PM

Hey Justin - no idea who and no idea why...

PS
I don't think this whole thing is so funny?
Why would it be?

If you get punched in the face; would it be funny? Don't think so! Maybe this is a game, but you have to show respect... If you have possibility to ban, it SHOULD BE USED TO BAN HACKERS, not for fun. ADMINS ARE FOR PLAYERS NOT FOR THEMSELFS.

#9 XxInColdBloodxX

XxInColdBloodxX

-The Foxez-

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 03:03 PM

Maybe this is a game, but you have to show respect...

and you're doing alot of that....

Closed till a higher power can deal with it.

Edited by XxInColdBloodxX, 29 December 2006 - 03:05 PM.

#10 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 03:03 PM

silly rabbit

ADMINS ARE FOR PLAYERS NOT FOR THEMSELFS.

#11 �HADOW109

�HADOW109

Inquisitor

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 03:04 PM

Well, many of us are not admins and plus you have to donate to become one. I also suggest you start asking for an unban request and make sure you include your steam ID. Keep in mind to respect the admins and you need to chill out.

#12 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 03:29 PM

Opened for one more thing.

Walking in here and demanding adminship isn't the best way to get unbanned.

Game Over.

Insert 1 credit to continue...

#13 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 03:34 PM

*inserts credit*

Hey, I pay the $13 a month, and even contribute more because not only do I get to deal with retards like you on the servers and make everyone happy by giving them money, but I also get webhosting and I generally think the Servers+Ventrilo are worth it. It's like a f*cking party 24/7 on there.

But yeah...so if you aren't an abuser why do you specifically need slapping? And root admin? Most of us don't even have that. And you want to come in here, new, compain, not donate, and then request admin? f*cking roflzilla. Get the f*ck out of here.

#14 RogueAlly

RogueAlly

Lurker+

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 03:54 PM

I'm opening this so he has at least some chance to reply. I want to see how he responds to everyone's posts. Now, as for your banning. How about you tell us what admin was in the server at the time, we all have the @ symbol in our tag, should be pretty easy.

Odds of you getting admin are zero, even when I round the percentage up. To become an admin on these servers you must be active, gain the respect of the current admins, and not be the type to create drama. So far you've managed to get banned, call all the admin out, create drama, AND request to become a higher level admin than most of us. If you're serious about wanting to admin, then figure out your ban and stick around.

Now for the most part our servers stay free of hackers and abusers, there has been a massive increase lately, which has also spawned a massive increase in bannings. We do make mistakes from time to time and we do accommodate people that deserve it. If you were wrongly banned, we can correct the error, if you persist in being disrespectful about it I promise you won't be. You must give respect to get respect, and regardless of whether you think us admins deserve it, you won't get anywhere till you give it to us. Fact of life, deal with it or go elsewhere.

#15 Justin Sane

Justin Sane

Old Man of the Sea

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 03:58 PM

Odds of you getting admin are zero, even when I round the percentage up.

I loled. Then everyone at the office looked at me funny.

#16 Rayzak

Rayzak

Lurker

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 04:07 PM

Hello again...
I really don't need admin - I don't care about being admin. What I do care about- to be able to play the game w/o trying to prove anything to somebody. I requested admin only to be free from abusers (admins can't abuse admins)
I don't even expect to be unbanned :) To do that i would have to lick couple asses here, say couple good words to admins here, something like about how I do respect them and love them :) and they would like me after that...
I've tried to express my opinion about admin who abused me and, of course, he will not be punished for that and I will be "I get to deal with retards like you"©Chris82 (I just don't know why I'm a retard? Because I got abused by his friend?)
©real world example

I'm mistaken here? Yeah! This topic is really funny...

#17 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 04:09 PM

Hello again...
I really don't need admin - I don't care about being admin. What I do care about- to be able to play the game w/o trying to prove anything to somebody. I requested admin only to be free from abusers (admins can't abuse admins)
I don't even expect to be unbanned :) To do that i would have to lick couple asses here, say couple good words to admins here, something like about how I do respect them and love them :) and they would like me after that...
I've tried to express my opinion about admin who abused me and, of course, he will not be punished for that and I will be "I get to deal with retards like you"�Chris82 (I just don't know why I'm a retard? Because I got abused by his friend?)
�real world example

I'm mistaken here? Yeah! This topic is really funny...

Dude...we don't want a f*cking suck up.

Post your steam id and say who the admin was. If you did nothing wrong you'll be unbanned. If you did something minor wrong, say sorry and it'll be good. If you did something very wrong...you get the picture.

#18 Mike2077

Mike2077

Dirty Rodent

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 04:12 PM

I don't think english is his first language lol

#19 Rayzak

Rayzak

Lurker

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 04:19 PM

1. I have no idea who banned me.
2. I did NOTHING wrong to get BANNED. Killed couple guys, went to reload and got banned.
3. steamid 1475581

mike, right, it's 3-rd one
latvian
russian
english

#20 Hoon

Hoon

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 04:32 PM

heh....... ur a funny guy.... funny...
i do remember seeing you on the server... or mayb not i dunno
after i play i'm pretty stoned.... heh.. i wonder who banned u... it could even be an accidental ban u loser.... lol
i even remember hearing about inert banning half of the people on the server without intending to do that....

Edited by Hoon, 29 December 2006 - 04:33 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users