WHAT THE f*ck ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

#22 kidcapri

kidcapri

Human Shield

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 04:35 PM

I remember playing with you the other night or maybe last night. I can't remember if you were the guy that was obiously wall hacking or not though. I don't think it was you, but you two had similar names. Anyways, have you tried connecting again, it might have been a temporary ban.

#23 Xiertic

Xiertic

The Dagger In The Dark

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 04:43 PM

Please leave and never return, thanks.

This type of dramatic BS is the last thing anyone around here needs or wants to see. And for future reference, if you want respect you might consider giving a little out yourself.

#24 �HADOW109

�HADOW109

Inquisitor

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 04:55 PM

Please leave and never return, thanks.

This type of dramatic BS is the last thing anyone around here needs or wants to see. And for future reference, if you want respect you might consider giving a little out yourself.

Agreed, but there always is a change of heart lol :cool:.

#25 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 04:56 PM

:huh:

Can I ask a question?
WHAT THE f*ck ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

ditto

btw, i had nothing to do with this mess. thats all.

Edited by wyte mafia, 29 December 2006 - 04:57 PM.

#26 �HADOW109

�HADOW109

Inquisitor

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 05:05 PM

Oh and this is to Rayzak (trying to cheer you all up :20: ).

#27 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 05:33 PM

First things first: No one cares if you are banned or not. I could, personally, care less.

I'd also like to know who banned you and why. If you talked a lot of shit and got banned for it, you deserved it.

Lastly: It was probably a temp ban so deal with it.....

#28 Cleric

Cleric

Gun Kata

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 05:35 PM

sigh . . . :tired:

Either . . .

-you got banned for a cheat.
-talked sh*t to an admin or did not listen to one (I would guess this one because you implied admin chat came up) in which case it is probably temporary ban.
-were spamming the server again temp ban.
-were holding up the server in Sniper Rooms or some other spot on CT, another temp ban.

I don't care how long you have played CS:S. Age does not equal maturity. Take your emo sh*t and leave or else grow a sac, show some respect, and deal.

#29 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 05:37 PM

I was on last night (Though, I didn't ban anyone.), and we do have a few new admins as of yesterday. And I know Shadow did lay out a few bans too. So you'd have to wait for him to reply, as he is the only one capable of the actual unbanning process.

As for you yourself. I've seen you in the servers before, and you've never been a problem. So I don't know why you'd start something now. Specially since you really have not explained much of what happened besides "I killed some people, reloaded, and then got banned."

Just give me a little info on what happened last night, and please spare me any sarcasm, snide remarks, insults, and pointless remarks about how administrators should perform their role.

1. Any possible administrators on at the time. Some may or may not have the @ symbol by their name.

2. What happened exactly, a little more detail, anything that you or an administrator may have said.

3. Try logging back onto the servers and seeing if the ban was just temporary, and if not, tell me how long the console said the ban was for.

I do understand that some admins here do over use their abilities sometimes, but it's usually not worth this much drama. Sometimes we may mess around with the game play (As we did last night with Red Vs Blue style game play and a 1 invisible man per side.). But we usually only do that for fun, as a change of pace for the server. Usually it's just a good time and there's no problem, and if it becomes a problem, we usually tone it down or stop. As we want our servers to be popular and have a steady, friendly, user base.

#30 dar_tana

dar_tana

Death to the Infidels!

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 05:39 PM

I can't believe you even want to be unbanned now. It's pretty obvious most everyone hates you now.

Message to everyone but rayzak:
Kill him over and over if he ever gets unbanned.

#31 Sgt.Buttery

Sgt.Buttery

The Object of Frequent Lulz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 05:50 PM

Only root admin can speak through the console. So if someone speaking through console bant you...
You can't go to a higher power.

Lol.

Sticky this...An unban request and an admin request in the same post.

I LIKE IT.

ps: dar_tana you don't even play CS fool!

-Closed until some other admin opens to make a comment lol-

===INSERT ONE ADMIN TOKEN TO CONTINUE===

Edited by SgtBUTTERYMUFFIN, 29 December 2006 - 05:51 PM.

#32 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 06:15 PM

Only root admin can speak through the console. So if someone speaking through console bant you...
You can't go to a higher power.

Lol.

Sticky this...An unban request and an admin request in the same post.

I LIKE IT.
ps: dar_tana you don't even play CS fool!
-Closed until some other admin opens to make a comment lol-

===INSERT ONE ADMIN TOKEN TO CONTINUE===

Insert 100,000 tokens.

I asked for Rayzak to give me some info. So don't close the topic please.

#33 Justin Sane

Justin Sane

Old Man of the Sea

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 06:22 PM

All the green and red names make me wonder if we have too many admins.

#34 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 06:26 PM

my f*cking god, i work 12 hours a day all week and have to come home to read dumbass broken english sh*t like this. someone perma ban him

#35 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 07:03 PM

Well I remember him on the server last night...I can't remember if it was me or Shadow who banned him but I'm pretty sure it was the latter. And I'm also pretty sure he was talking sh*t too.

Does anyone see the irony here? Because the same thing happened to me. And I was lucky enough to be unbanned, but remember what was said in my topic?

I will unban you this time, next time i hear somebody say some sh*t about anybody, You will never come back.

Can't say I blame him.

Edited by Chris82, 29 December 2006 - 07:03 PM.

#36 Rayzak

Rayzak

Lurker

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 07:47 PM

Ezekiel, as I wrote before, I did not argued with anybody, did not complained about anything and just played the game. Actually that's what I do - just play the game. And I do not ask for anything else, but possibility to play the game w/o being abused!
I played the game, killed couple guys and when I ran out of bullets, ran away to reload and got banned... I happened fast... And unexpected.

#37 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 08:12 PM

Ezekiel, as I wrote before, I did not argued with anybody, did not complained about anything and just played the game. Actually that's what I do - just play the game. And I do not ask for anything else, but possibility to play the game w/o being abused!
I played the game, killed couple guys and when I ran out of bullets, ran away to reload and got banned... I happened fast... And unexpected.

I still would like to know if the ban was permanent or temporary.

If it's permanent, I say unban the guy for now, as I've never seen him cause any trouble, or hell, even say anything in the server. As with a few other, give him the benefit of the doubt. If he causes any more major problems, which I doubt, then we'll deal with it then.

Rayzak: If this whole "admin abuse" thread was because you were banned, then hopefully things will be worked out and we can end all this internet drama. If you feel there's more to it, then please say how in a respectable manner and we'll go from there.

#38 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 08:18 PM

If you arent unbanned in a few days PM me with your steam ID and I'll unban you when I get around to it.

That being said this shit is CLOSED

ONLY open this topic if you were the admin that banned him.

#39 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 12:12 AM

im unbanning it now, Obviouslty nigga's forget to give reason.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users