#21 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 06:24 PM

G5 Same thing as a G7, but just wired..

I'll be getting that mouse soon, because i also dont want a wireless, because the batteries will die eventually and its wireless and all that stuff

#22 Iceman

Iceman

Combine Soldier

• Banned
  • 178 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 06:40 PM

because the batteries will die eventually

- When the battery dies, the one that is kept inside the charger is fully charged.

Posted Image

Another reason wireless is nice, is because you don't have a cord that increases the pressure near the front of the mouse. Here's the full page

#23 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 07:02 PM

Not that they will run out of power.. but in a few years the battery will wear out, thats what i mean

#24 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 07:12 PM

I got my copperhead off Woot and it OWNS. I have had several Logitech mice as well. Likedf them but the Razer is MUCH better once you tweak it and get tha hang of it.

Oh yeah and Chris: last time I checked USB 2.0 has a max transfer rate of 480 mBp/s :weee:

PSII is old skool and cannot handle gaming mice properly. Needless to say you got owned. hehe

#25 The Drizzle

The Drizzle

Who is the drizzle?

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 08:55 PM

I have a G7 and its awesome. The batteries die in game sometime, I can switch them fast enough and keep playing without getting killed. Yeah, they may die eventually, but Logitech has great warranty services, so you can always get a new set easily.

#26 Iceman

Iceman

Combine Soldier

• Banned
  • 178 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 09:41 PM

I have a G7 and its awesome. The batteries die in game sometime, I can switch them fast enough and keep playing without getting killed. Yeah, they may die eventually, but Logitech has great warranty services, so you can always get a new set easily.

- Have you ever f*cked around with the dpi settings during game? Is that completely useless?

#27 Mike2077

Mike2077

Dirty Rodent

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 11:35 PM

If you find the G7 for <50 bucks than It'd be worth it. Maybe 60 but thats all I'd ever spend on a mouse unless it comes with built in hax.

#28 Iceman

Iceman

Combine Soldier

• Banned
  • 178 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 01:20 AM

If you find the G7 for <50 bucks than It'd be worth it. Maybe 60 but thats all I'd ever spend on a mouse unless it comes with built in hax.

- How does $49.99 sound? :evilgrin:

#29 Mike2077

Mike2077

Dirty Rodent

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 08:17 AM

God I hate mail in rebates.

#30 *CHILIDOG*

*CHILIDOG*

BoSS Fantasy Football 2010 Champ

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 09:23 AM

Circuit City is so sh*tty. If they ever have a good deal, it's with Mail in Rebates... Best Buy usually does instant.

#31 Justin Sane

Justin Sane

Old Man of the Sea

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 12:23 PM

Circuit City is so sh*tty. If they ever have a good deal, it's with Mail in Rebates... Best Buy usually does instant.

I worked for Best Buy when they did away of MOST of the mail-in rebates (there are still some). I remember so many customers being ridiculously happy they didn't have to send anything in to get their sale price and told me they'd only shop at BB because of it. It's a shock to me that CC is still going with mail in rebates.

Also, as a bit of insider note, the 2005 Holiday Season brought Circuit City back to the market. Before that, they were losing money and fast. BB was gonna buy them out. Then their advertising campaign of 2005 Holidays (the "get just what you needed" song) completely turned them around. They're a competitor once again.

#32 *CHILIDOG*

*CHILIDOG*

BoSS Fantasy Football 2010 Champ

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 03:00 PM

From what i heard, BB started doing the mail-in rebates themselves in order to get rid of them for consumers. CC is retarded for not following their lead.

#33 The Drizzle

The Drizzle

Who is the drizzle?

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 03:07 PM

I dont mess with the dpi settings at all in game. In fact, I turn my dpi settings down to 1350 from 2000. I use a higher mouse sensitivity in game, rather than the higher dpi. Its more comfortable for windows/normal computer usage for me. Maybe thats why I suck, but doing a complete 360 while barely moving my mouse is great for knifing :evil:

#34 Sgt.Buttery

Sgt.Buttery

The Object of Frequent Lulz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 03:36 PM

g5 pwns.
I have one and it is great.
:D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users