#21 DocSeuss

DocSeuss

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 07:54 PM

so if you buy then your truly an idiot enuff said

See how much of a moron you used to sound like chris. I can take someones reasonable opinion, but not from some f*cking jew that cant type out 'enough'.

Gotta love stupid f*cking people.

#22 -=Penguin=-

-=Penguin=-

Jedi Mind Tricks

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 08:56 PM

Dell Inspiron 1501 Laptop(free internet aha :evil: ), Regular cheap ass phone,Creative MP3 Player=My version of the iphone

#23 Moses

Moses

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 10:38 PM

Iam not a jew thank you very much. second it seems your getting so defensive just because i said " anyone who buys an iphone is an idiot enough said". Seriously who wants to pay for retarded apple iphone and sh*t dont f*cking work or get a 3,000 from simply text or phone calls. it's not even all that,the iphone has is bare in features compared to this class of device. I mean get real. No MMS on iPhone, no 3rd party support for iPhone, no keyboard on iPhone, no enterprise features. All the iPhone is, is a phone with less features than most feature phones with a video player, mp3, cool effects and looks. Once the coolness novelty wears off, your stuck with an overpriced phone without MMS or a library of other programs. :whatever:

#24 DocSeuss

DocSeuss

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 08:52 AM

Seriously who wants to pay for retarded apple iphone and sh*t dont f*cking work or get a 3,000 from simply text or phone calls.

This was your defense for your your opinion. So basically you show that you have no real opinion and that you are quite retarded.

I dont mind peoples honest opinion, use one maybe you might not like certain features. No problem, But dont make an argument by quoting some simple useless things. Wanna help your argument some? maybe you should quote a picture from maddox....

Like i said, its not so much you calling the owners retarded, its the fact that you do so while obviously being a f*cking moron. Do you suck cock in the bathroom while walking around calling everyone else gay?

Dave

#25 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 09:27 AM

Like i said, its not so much you calling the owners retarded, its the fact that you do so while obviously being a f*cking moron. Do you suck cock in the bathroom while walking around calling everyone else gay?

Dave

Funny sh*t :tup:

#26 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 11:08 AM

maybe you should quote a picture from maddox....

Agreed.

Look, after the price drop, the iPhone became...more worth its price. By no means is still the absolute best phone out there for the price and still needs a few more features, but it's easy to see why people will buy it because of its unique interface.

#27 Mandraque

Mandraque

Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 11:23 AM

Agreed.

Look, after the price drop, the iPhone became...more worth its price. By no means is still the absolute best phone out there for the price and still needs a few more features, but it's easy to see why people will buy it because of its unique interface.

i couldnt agree more.

#28 DocSeuss

DocSeuss

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 12:35 PM

See chris if you said that at the beginning I would understand your argument more and would be fine with it. Yes it is missing some features, most are software based. IMHO i thought the interface and features out weighed the price. This will be different in each person.

Its just the people that make stupid ass comments or have no real experience with one, yet have stern beliefs really piss me off. It might as well be ignorance which is one thing i can NOT stand. Ill chalk it up to either "internet tough guy" which seems to be around here alot, or being retarded. In Moses' case im going to side with the later.

Edited by DocSeuss, 08 September 2007 - 12:36 PM.

#29 Smalls

Smalls

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 05:18 PM

See chris if you said that at the beginning I would understand your argument more and would be fine with it. Yes it is missing some features, most are software based. IMHO i thought the interface and features out weighed the price. This will be different in each person.

Its just the people that make stupid ass comments or have no real experience with one, yet have stern beliefs really piss me off. It might as well be ignorance which is one thing i can NOT stand. Ill chalk it up to either "internet tough guy" which seems to be around here alot, or being retarded. In Moses' case im going to side with the later.

I 100% agree Doc. Nothing pisses me off more than people who just bash products for no reason. Do I sit and laugh and yell at some dude cause he has a Motorola? I don't think so. If this is how we all have to act about our cell phones how come no one is laughing at the dude in the cell phone thread with a tracphone! It's ridiculous.

The phone has it's downsides, as do all phones. People just take aim because it's apple.

#30 The Punisher

The Punisher

Who Knows?

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 09:00 PM

I bet a large sum of money verizon and apple had a deal that when someone cracked the iphone to be open to all networks, apple would drop the prices

unlocked iphone + 200 dollars cheaper = more phone sales + more people moving to other carriers because it is now unlocked

Apple wins, other phone carriers win...AT&T sucks balls

ill wait till its 200 bucks =)

Edited by The Punisher, 08 September 2007 - 09:01 PM.

#31 Mandraque

Mandraque

Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 11:28 PM

I bet a large sum of money verizon and apple had a deal that when someone cracked the iphone to be open to all networks, apple would drop the prices

unlocked iphone + 200 dollars cheaper = more phone sales + more people moving to other carriers because it is now unlocked

Apple wins, other phone carriers win...AT&T sucks balls

ill wait till its 200 bucks =)

if thats true, i would smile everytime i hear apple or iphone.

#32 Smalls

Smalls

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 08:57 AM

Except that even if the phone is unlocked, you still can not use Verizon. So I'll take that large sum of money now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users