• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

#1 WeakingWiller

WeakingWiller

Lurker

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 06:22 PM

Well yesterday i was playing on the 24/7 office server. The server was full and i was on the CTs. So i bought an m4 and a deagle and rushed office like i normally do. As i reached side hall it was cleared so i kept running and out of nowhere a guy came and shot at me. All his bullets missed so i shot back. 3 hit him in the chest and arm so he ran back to t's spawn. As i came from side hall there was a guy hiding behind a broken comp which I instantly saw his gun sticking out and shot before he even shot a round. Then another guy came from Projector room and i shot him in the head before he can shoot. Another came from paper room and i shot him from chest to the head and a guy came from connector and i shot at him as soon as i saw his gun because i saw him run there. Then a guy came from behind and killed me. As soon as i died all the people i killed said "Waller" and i was like who? They all said me and before i could say anything back i was banned.

I wasn't even walling, and yesterday was one of my days i played better than usually. Every other day i played, i had a normal score. I play everyday on your server for at least 2 months and there wasn't a complaint about me walling(And i did not wall yesterday either). I do not know who banned me because i did not know who is admin in the server and also i don't care who i play with(Still respecting the admins) unless they are immature people/admins. I hope you may unban me from the server because I don't play on any other servers, other than yours because i like playing on 24/7 office servers.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:1543396

#2 Scroll_Lock88

Scroll_Lock88

Internetz.

• Banned
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 07:55 PM

Posted Image

#3 Obviou$niper

Obviou$niper

Lurker

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 11:54 PM

I'd like to know first of all the other names you have used because I have never seen you on except for that day. And I was speccing you and I have to say the 3 on deags in a row especially on a skilled played I know were extremely fishy. If you have another name you use please share it. Just in my point of view when a guy who Iv'e never seen before comes on the server and goes 18 and 3 in the span of 3 rounds is suspicious. Yes we all have our good days and bad ones it just did not look legit to me.

#4 WeakingWiller

WeakingWiller

Lurker

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 11:07 AM

I'd like to know first of all the other names you have used because I have never seen you on except for that day. And I was speccing you and I have to say the 3 on deags in a row especially on a skilled played I know were extremely fishy. If you have another name you use please share it. Just in my point of view when a guy who Iv'e never seen before comes on the server and goes 18 and 3 in the span of 3 rounds is suspicious. Yes we all have our good days and bad ones it just did not look legit to me.

Well the only name is WeakingWiller. You might of seen me as {H|M} WeakingWiller before or with a ^gM tag but never anything different than WeakingWiller. And i play at random times so i might play in the Morning, Afternoon, And night. And i use to be that good with a deagle until i quit css for 5 months. Well i know a few people on the server that knows i played like Blackout, and a few more i have forget(I only remember if i see their names).

And isn't your server VAC secured?

Edited by WeakingWiller, 20 September 2007 - 11:10 AM.

#5 Smalls

Smalls

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 12:23 PM

Yeah, because VAC Secured means anything to the hackers :tdown: :tdown:

#6 WeakingWiller

WeakingWiller

Lurker

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 06:11 PM

Yeah, because VAC Secured means anything to the hackers :tdown: :tdown:

Ya i seen hackers in VAC Secured servers but i have witnessed a ban from it. He was one of my friends and i invited him to join me but he couldn't cause it was a Secured server. And anyways i would never hack in css because i think it ruins the fun of playing this game. I never cheated in cs 1.6 and i won't hack in css even if my friends would hate me.

I also played on your server a lot before i got bored of css and quited. Oh by the way, I also haven't seen you on Obviou$niper throughout the two months I've played.

#7 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 08:11 PM

when one quitted something, is that like saying they really really quit something. Like:

"i quit that sh*t bro"
"oh yeah? i been quitted THAT sh*t nigga"

#8 WeakingWiller

WeakingWiller

Lurker

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 08:29 PM

when one quitted something, is that like saying they really really quit something. Like:

"i quit that sh*t bro"
"oh yeah? i been quitted THAT sh*t nigga"

No not like that, just like a:
"Dude I'm getting bored of CS:S I'm gonna take a break for a while."
"Alright will i still see ya on?"
"Ya you'll still see me."

That type of stuff and this has nothing to do with that i am banned because i just had my day and i did not use wall hacks.

#9 Cleric

Cleric

Gun Kata

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 09:38 PM

Wait for the admin who banned you to step foreward and tell his side of the story. If he doesn't, then post again in a day or so and when a god admin sees it you will be unbanned. It sounds like you just had a luck round.

#10 WeakingWiller

WeakingWiller

Lurker

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 01:51 PM

Wait for the admin who banned you to step foreward and tell his side of the story. If he doesn't, then post again in a day or so and when a god admin sees it you will be unbanned. It sounds like you just had a luck round.

He did post already.... He was Obviou$niper. He was 3rd to post... unless he was't the one who banned me. Oh and it wasn't just one round it was until i was banned :0.

Edited by WeakingWiller, 21 September 2007 - 01:52 PM.

#11 Cleric

Cleric

Gun Kata

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 07:31 PM

He did post already.... He was Obviou$niper. He was 3rd to post... unless he was't the one who banned me. Oh and it wasn't just one round it was until i was banned :0.

He's not an admin.

#12 WeakingWiller

WeakingWiller

Lurker

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 08:42 PM

He's not an admin.

Oh he's not? So then who banned me? I've been playing in your dust 2 server and i'm ok not "rock on" because the map is too wide for my taste. I'd appreciate if the guy who banned me steps up. I kinda want to go back you office. :whatever:

#13 WeakingWiller

WeakingWiller

Lurker

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 09:19 PM

Uhhh swoop *double posts* *laughs* Why am i doing this?

Cause i am unbanned from the office server by someone... Anyways i figured out who banned me cause he told me. Not gonna mention his name but now i suck at office :tdown:.

#14 the.dino

the.dino

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 11:01 PM

i guess i should come on here more often, i was on when you were banned and if anything i would say you were clearly aimbotting for the first 1-2 rounds. could have been walling but dont have a dem.

#15 WeakingWiller

WeakingWiller

Lurker

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 02:09 PM

i guess i should come on here more often, i was on when you were banned and if anything i would say you were clearly aimbotting for the first 1-2 rounds. could have been walling but dont have a dem.

Uhh sorry but i don't use aimbot at all, nor wall hacks nor any hacks for any games. Like i said before, it really ruins the game if you hack. So i don't hack i was just good that/those rounds i played. I'm a little bit worse than that day from the ban but I'm still almost as good as that day. Also i heard that someone does have a dem. of me and i'd like to see it if i can... Never seen myself played.

Edited by WeakingWiller, 24 September 2007 - 02:09 PM.

#16 Smalls

Smalls

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 02:15 PM

It really ruins the game when you still b*tch about a ban on one server when there are thousands of other servers for you to hack on.

Unless Shadow steps in, you're not going to be unbanned. So move your hacks to a new server.

#17 WeakingWiller

WeakingWiller

Lurker

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:09 PM

It really ruins the game when you still b*tch about a ban on one server when there are thousands of other servers for you to hack on.

Unless Shadow steps in, you're not going to be unbanned. So move your hacks to a new server.

Uhhh first off... I don't use hacks so all your telling me is to play on another server. Second of you saw me played and i don't think it looked like i hack. Third i'd played on your dust server but no one complains about me.

#18 Cleric

Cleric

Gun Kata

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 12:17 AM

I vote unban, The admin who banned him hasn't stepped foreward and no one is showing proof.

#19 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 12:19 AM

he is, i saw him playing on Office this afternoon.

#20 WeakingWiller

WeakingWiller

Lurker

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 08:03 PM

Jack... You don't know anything nor time I play. I didn't play my comp today until 7:00 o'clock. I got home at 5:45 and did my homework which took me till 7:00(This is all pm). So i don't see how i could've played this afternoon unless someone used my name. And i do agree with cleric... Everyone is saying i hack but there is no proof. I play on the dust 2 server everyday so come on and catch me "hacking". Good luck cause i don't. You'll just get a normal CS:S player playing on your server and has a kill death ratio like everyone else.

Edited by WeakingWiller, 25 September 2007 - 08:03 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users