Lurker

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 08:13 PM

WEAKING WILLER DOES NOT HACK YOU f*ckING NOOBSS!>!>!>!>!>
LOL

Btw Weaking I owned ur mom last night :evil:

:>.<: How dare you own my mom.

Lol finally i get someone on my side and ACTUALLY UNDERSTANDS that i don't hack. The more you say i hack the more i think i am soooooooooooo good.

#23 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 08:13 PM

Jack... You don't know anything nor time I play. I didn't play my comp today until 7:00 o'clock. I got home at 5:45 and did my homework which took me till 7:00(This is all pm). So i don't see how i could've played this afternoon unless someone used my name. And i do agree with cleric... Everyone is saying i hack but there is no proof. I play on the dust 2 server everyday so come on and catch me "hacking". Good luck cause i don't. You'll just get a normal CS:S player playing on your server and has a kill death ratio like everyone else.

um dude, i don't know if you cheat or care if you get unbanned because it's another admins beef. try checking the time/date of my post next time you want to pull the high and mighty sh*t. I posted at 1:17am today meaning I saw you on yesterday afternoon/evening. it may not have been you, but it was sure as hell your name in office. it's not like i said "i saw that guy cheating in office today", I was just stating that i saw you or someone with your name in office playing yesterday therefore assuming you had been unbanned. so as far as cheating, i can't say, but if we start banning on the rule of them being a dumbass, you're screwed.

Edited by Jack, 25 September 2007 - 08:19 PM.

#24 WeakingWiller

WeakingWiller

Lurker

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 08:23 PM

um dude, i don't know if you cheat or care if you get unbanned because it's another admins beef. try checking the time/date of my post next time you want to pull the high and mighty sh*t. I posted at 1:17am today meaning I saw you on yesterday afternoon/evening. it may not have been you, but it was sure as hell your name in office. it's not like i said "i saw that guy cheating in office today", I was just stating that i saw you or someone with your name in office playing yesterday therefore assuming you had been unbanned. so as far as cheating, i can't say, but if we start banning on the rule of them being a dumbass, you're screwed.

Ok so you might be right on that... But where's the videos/proof that i hack? Well like i said before i don't hack and i don't understand why you guys don't understand that i'm just good.

Edited by WeakingWiller, 25 September 2007 - 08:25 PM.

#25 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 08:27 PM

Ok so you might be right on that... But where's the videos/proof that i hack? Well like i said before i don't and i don't understand why you guys don't understand that i'm just good.

dude I don't care. if the admin that banned you doesn't post to support it, you will probably be unbanned...

by the way, all your missing from that post is "i was teh 1337 in CAL u noobz"

#26 WeakingWiller

WeakingWiller

Lurker

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 08:50 PM

dude I don't care. if the admin that banned you doesn't post to support it, you will probably be unbanned...

by the way, all your missing from that post is "i was teh 1337 in CAL u noobz"

I was in cal-o. The one where you start out with at the beginning. And i wasn't 1337 in cal cause i don't like competition but i was o.k. So i don't see anything special that describes me with cal.

Edited by WeakingWiller, 25 September 2007 - 08:50 PM.

#27 $VT-c0brA

$VT-c0brA

drunken master

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 10:25 PM

h4x
h4x h4x h4x
h4x
h4x
h4x
h4x........................

pwnt......
ps not me but i have been asked to spec u on numerous occasions so...

#28 SoulWind

SoulWind

Combine Elite

• Server Admin+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 10:54 PM

I see he is presently unbanned, since he was playing today, but I had seen him play a before he got banned (I left before he got banned tho)

He got some pretty crazy kills that looked like an aimbot, but once people started saying he was hacking, his whole style of play changed. Stopped rushing, started screwing around at spawn, etc. From what I saw once he was doing that, there was no aimbot, but it did look a lot like he was using esp/walls. (a little too good at knowing when/where people were popping out)

I did do a short demo before I left, it's a little suspicious to watch, but I wasn't totally sold on him hacking. I guess after I left someone decided he was.

Since he's unbanned, I guess all that can be done is just keep an eye on him, not my call tho

#29 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 11:06 PM

Posted Image

Edited by Jack, 25 September 2007 - 11:06 PM.

#30 WeakingWiller

WeakingWiller

Lurker

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 01:39 PM

Ya i know i did said i was unbanned, and i always screw around at some point when I'm in the server. Yes they all think i hack but i really don't, but these past few days I've played on your server, I wasn't doing so good. My ratio was usually a negative or at some point a positive number. I'm sucking cause I'm in a slump now and not because I'm not hacking anymore.

Edit: I edit this just for Small(The teacher of English) cause the original post was a 5 second post because i didn't have time to check for grammar, and all that other sh*t.

Edited by WeakingWiller, 27 September 2007 - 01:48 PM.

#31 the.dino

the.dino

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 09:44 PM

im going to leave it at this: unless i have a demo if you hacking its useless for me to even post here. But one day you will screw up and turn those hacks back on and hopefully i will be there to Demo it. other than that, if you never hack again then we are cool. and i am done with this topic

#32 Smalls

Smalls

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 11:13 PM

Ya i know i did said i was unbanned. And i always screw around at some point when i'm in the server. And i don't hack and yes i know they all think i hack. But these past few days i've been sucking my ratio is usually a negative one now. And no it's not because i don't use the hacks anymore.

I hate you just because of your sh*tty ass English language skills.

#33 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 11:18 PM

this sh*t is spent, close thread please.

#34 WeakingWiller

WeakingWiller

Lurker

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 01:38 PM

I hate you just because of your sh*tty ass English language skills.

Just like the one who posted above me. Never capitalizes anything. Maybe now he would since i just said it.

Edited by WeakingWiller, 27 September 2007 - 01:38 PM.

#35 _AssassinX

_AssassinX

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 01:55 PM

This is seriously a waste of time though...
Ive been playing with Weaking Willer...
When he does bad no one says anything but when he plays good hax0rs...
Weaking just has no f*cking life...
In my opinion anyway he doesnt hack... Even though what i say might not make a difference...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users