35 replies to this topic

#21 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 11:50 PM

Very Mature Post....*claps*

Yea, lol, why would you want them to die exactly?

I was being facetious. You know, frivolous and sardonic?

#22 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 01:34 AM

I was being facetious. You know, frivolous and sardonic?

hahaha look at halcomb busting out the three syllable words.

keep in mind, some niggas just aint a fan of terse wit

Edited by Jack, 24 October 2007 - 01:36 AM.

#23 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 02:20 AM

hahaha look at halcomb busting out the three syllable words.

keep in mind, some niggas just aint a fan of terse wit

I was just pointing out that their flare for the obvious was rather dim.

#24 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 11:01 PM

I was just pointing out that their flare for the obvious was rather dim.

Actually, you were being a smartass, but it was justified considering the opposite was already taken.

#25 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 01:19 AM

Actually, you were being a smartass, but it was justified considering the opposite was already taken.

Fair enough...

and rawfles @ your wolfquest sig. I take it this shall be a group conquest ordeal, eh?

#26 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 01:22 AM

Fair enough...

and rawfles @ your wolfquest sig. I take it this shall be a group conquest ordeal, eh?

f*ck yeah, can't you imagine all the little 8yr old kids crying to their mommy like "mama, what does "f*ckING OWND" mean"

#27 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 01:34 AM

f*ck yeah, can't you imagine all the little 8yr old kids crying to their mommy like "mama, what does "f*ckING OWND" mean"

lawls... I guess a pack of 20+ means kid's are going to get f*cked. literally. If there's not a translatable corpse humping emote or what have you, I'm going to be pissed.

"Mommy, what's he doing?" = Priceless.

Edited by Halcomb, 26 October 2007 - 01:35 AM.

#28 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 01:01 PM

Red sox are up 2-0 =D

#29 J.Pizzack

J.Pizzack

Most Hated On

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 03:37 PM

and they all still participate in circle-jerks after they win! grats Boston!

#30 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 12:53 AM

I guess I fail to see the "game" in playing a team whose "entire" salary is equal to your top 3 players.

Honestly, it should be like golf. The Rockies should have a $100 million dollar handicap.

GG Boston, you've sold out just as bad or worse than the Yankees.

#31 At The Gates

At The Gates

Rolling down the street like a retard in disguise.

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 10:19 AM

none can be as bad as the Yankees, what because the red sox 103million for Dasuke they are just like the Yankees?
bah quite crying if you combine all the salary's of the yankees sh*t, they still over shadow the whole salary of the red sox..
btw I just looked it up, the Boston redsox salary is 143,123,714...where ass the new york skankees are at 195,229,045..thats still a fairly large margin.

and colorado btw is 54,424,000 slight over 1/3 of the redsox salary..

and remember this more play off wins=more of a chance to get those players who actually want to play the game to win..not merely for the cash.
and also remember yankees are sad at the point they have the highest paid players in all the MLB..and last time they won a world series was `99...
so it goes to show that buying the best, wont guarantee a world series, the yankees have proven that.

so once again dont b*tch because your team got beaten and knocked out of the post season, just enjoy the damn game.

#32 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 10:37 AM

Yankees won in 2000 ...

Mets vs yanks..

Yes the yankees are sad..lmao

#33 J.Pizzack

J.Pizzack

Most Hated On

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 11:30 AM

lol I think you guys have a sad misunderstanding on how salaries and budgets work. The reason the yankees have a bajillion dollars is cuz the organization has netted so much income over the past 15 years, and it has yet to stop. The rockies have sh*t for money b/c they were an expansion team and nobody really gave a crap about them until recently. Guess why boston has such a large budget? cuz they also have won a world series. Perhaps they even have a fan or 2 to bring them in some revenue. It's how the game works. Do you think the 1996 yankees had 100 million bucks to spend on salaries? lol no. You guys just hate cuz we had an amazing rookie that year and got a hold of some (then)young talent for a pitching staff. well, that roster got us to the world series, and made the yankee organization a sh*tload of money, and even got more titles in the following years. So are you gonna hate on a team where all the great baseball palyers wanna play? well im sure some of you are.
and Gates...the last time the yankees won was 2000

edited for horrible typos

Edited by J.Pizzack, 27 October 2007 - 11:32 AM.

#34 Yacht

Yacht

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 03:13 PM

I'm sad that the Rockies raped us, I really hope the Red Sox completely wipe them out.
): RIP AZ.

#35 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 06:04 PM

none can be as bad as the Yankees, what because the red sox 103million for Dasuke they are just like the Yankees?
bah quite crying if you combine all the salary's of the yankees sh*t, they still over shadow the whole salary of the red sox..
btw I just looked it up, the Boston redsox salary is 143,123,714...where ass the new york skankees are at 195,229,045..thats still a fairly large margin.

and colorado btw is 54,424,000 slight over 1/3 of the redsox salary..

and remember this more play off wins=more of a chance to get those players who actually want to play the game to win..not merely for the cash.
and also remember yankees are sad at the point they have the highest paid players in all the MLB..and last time they won a world series was `99...
so it goes to show that buying the best, wont guarantee a world series, the yankees have proven that.

so once again dont b*tch because your team got beaten and knocked out of the post season, just enjoy the damn game.

Yes, it was an over-exaggeration. And where does this my team crap come in? If you mean every team but the Yankees, Boston or the White Sox, sure. I always root against the Goliaths.

#36 At The Gates

At The Gates

Rolling down the street like a retard in disguise.

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 09:04 PM

eh, the MLB sight I went to, I must have misread the yankees last world series...still, 2000 ooooooh one yeah off, thats still 7 years basically and nothing to really show for it, other then a bunch of over paid players who cant do jack sh*t as a team.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users